Since 1963, the United States has celebrated National Small Business Week and the contributions entrepreneurs and business owners make to our communities and economy.
This year, SCORE and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) sponsored the first National Small Business Week Virtual Conference from May 1 to May 3, 2018 to reach entrepreneurs across the country. The inaugural event drew 8,588 unique attendees, and each spent an average of 5 hours and 35 minutes in the three-day event.
If you missed the conference over National Small Business Week, you still have the opportunity to watch the sessions on-demand.
Experience the Conference for Yourself
Click the links below to register for the session you’re interested in, or click here to get a more detailed explanation about each of the sessions.
- How Changing Consumer Behavior Impacts Your Business
- Addressing Discrimination and Harassment in the Workplace
- Get New and Repeat Business On Autopilot with Email Marketing
- Creating and Sustaining a Strong Social Presence
- Managing Your Finances in the Cloud
- Simple Steps to Choosing the Right Financing
- Hug Your Haters: How to Embrace Complaints & Keep Your Customers
- Sharing Your Story Through Video
- Pop & Play: How Opening a Pop-Up Shop Can Help Launch Your Retail Brand
- Fusion Marketing: The Next Generation of Marketing
Along with the webinar sessions, the live event featured:
- Auditorium where all the above sessions are located
- Three mentoring halls
- Four networking lounges
- Exhibit Hall that features free business resources from 22 sponsors
What Attendees Said
We received many positive reviews from those who attended the conference. Here is a sample:
“As a Small Business Owner starting up, this information and all of the SCORE classes I have taken, has lessened the anxiety of me starting my company. I have a clearer path now and will be getting a mentor very soon. Thank you for opportunity to get this information from the convenience of my home!”
“I have already recommended this Virtual Conference to a few small business owners. It was an incredibly valuable networking and learning experience! Plus, it saved time and money by not having to travel.”
“The ability to get the help you need to launch or grow your business is right at your fingertips. All that is required is to take the next step by reaching out. I'm not sure SCORE can make it any easier.”
Everything from consumer behavior, video marketing, social media, to finding financing was covered over the course of the conference this year. The event provided invaluable information for both seasoned business owners and those who are just starting to dip their toes into the world of small business ownership.
Apply what you’ve learned from the virtual conference to your own business with the help of a SCORE mentor. Find one today.